3 Nights / 4 Days tour to Uzbekistan
1 DAY. TK 368 COACH. ISTANBUL – TASHKENT
00:55 - Departure from Istanbul
07:30 - Arrive in Tashkent
08:30 - Met by guide and bus, directly transfer to the hotel.
09:00 - Check in. Time for rest and refresh. Breakfast.
11:00 - Begins full day city tour, we visit:- Medieval center of Tashkent, Hasti Imam square and visit there the Mausoleum of Kafal Shashi, a mystical poet and interpreter of Koran of the 10th century, who later was worshiped as a Saint.
- Barakhan Madrassah, which accommodates the Clerical Board of Central Asian Moslems, and its famous Library, with over 30.000 books, 3500 manuscripts and the precious sample of the Holy Koran, written by the fourth Caliph Osman and bearing stains of his blood on its pages.
14:00 - Lunch
15:00 - Post lunch, we visit:- Memorial of Repressions with traditional ornaments;
- TV Tower from outside;
- Monument of Courage;
- Independence Square;
- Broadway street with artist and souvenirs;
- Amir Temur Square;
- Victory Monument, National Library and Square with Fountains
20:00 - Dinner
00:00 - Overnight at the hotel
2 DAY. TRAIN COACH TRAIN. TASHKENT – SAMARKAND – TASHKENT
05:00 - Early breakfast at the hotel
06:00 - Transfer to R/W station for train to Samarkand.
07:00 - Departure
09:10 - Arrival
10:00 - Begins full day city tour ancient city Samarkand, visit:- Registan Square with three madrassahas (15th -17th cent);
- Gur Emir Mausoleum (15th cent);
- Shakhi Zinda necropolis (11th -20th cent) - The Mausoleum of Qusam Ibn-Abbas in the Shahi Zindah complex, who is considered as the second person in Islam after Muhammed.
- The Mausoleum of Khodja Daniar or Saint Daniel, a prophet of the Old Testament. This holy place is recognized by Islam, Christianity and Judaism as one of eminent pilgrimage destinations
13:00 - Lunch
14:30 - Continuation of the tour:- Observatory of Ulugbek (15th cent);
- Mausoleum of Imom Al-Moturudi (10th cent.);
- Bibi Khanum Mosque (15th cent) and bazaar.
Transfer to R/W station for speed train “Afrosiyob” to Tashkent
Transfer to the hotel. Time for refresh.
20:00 - Dinner
22:30 - Overnight at the hotel
3 DAY. COACH. TASHKENT – CHARWAQ – TASHKENT
09:00 - Breakfast
10:00 - This day we drive to “Chimgan” Mountains.80 kilometers away from Tashkent the “Ugam-Chotqol” National Park with resort areas “Chimyon-Chorwoq-Beldersoy” is stretches out in the western spurs of the “Tian Shan” – the Celestial Mountains.
Enjoy View of mountains and life of local people Reaching the mountains, guests will ride on Chair Lift going up to the top of the mountain (30 minutes).
Enjoy free time at the mountain peak taking photos and videos for the memory.
Take the Chair Lift for coming down the mountains (30 minutes).
Transfer to the beautiful “Charwak” Lake, which is formed by joining of 4 biggest rivers which is the beautiful lake that’s supply Tashkent city and its region with water all year round.
14:00 - Lunch at Charwak Lake.
16:00 - Drive back to Tashkent.
17:00 - Time for rest and refresh.
19:00 - Dinner.
23:00 - Overnight at the hotel.
4 DAY. COACH TK 369. TASHKENT – ISTANBUL
06:00 - Early breakfast
06:30 - Check out
07:00 - Transfer to International Airport of Tashkent.
07:00 - Begins registration.
09:00 - Flight back home to Istanbul
12:25 - Arrival to Istanbul.
Book a tour now!
VIEW OFFER BY PRICE
|PRICE PER PERSON||OPTION I||OPTION II||OPTION III|
CITIES & HOTELS INFORMATION
|CITIES||OPTION I||OPTION II||OPTION III|
|TASHKENT||LE GRANDE PLAZA||GRAND MIR||WYNDHAM TASHKENT|
Accommodation in mentioned hotels;
Visa support letter;
Meals FB (3lunches and 3dinners);
Water 0.5L per person per day;
A/C comfortable transport with professional driver per itinerary:
- 1-2 PAX – SEDAN CAR;
- 3-8 PAX – MINI VAN (14SEATS);
- 10-14 PAX – STANDARD MINI BUS (20SEATER);
- 15 PAX AND MORE – STANDARD COACH (BUS 45SEATER);
English or Turkish Speaking Escort professional guide for whole tour according to mentioned option;
Entrance fees for all mentioned monuments (except photo and video charges).
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
Photo and video charges;
Tips and gratuities;
Consular fees and processing;
Any personal expenses;
Any services not included in the above itinerary.
Cancellation prior 40 days – no charges apply;
Cancellation prior 15 days – 50% charge of the tour price;
Cancellation prior 7 days – 100% charge of the tour price.